This is a webdemo for our proposed style transfer algorithm STROTSS. The goal of style transfer is to use the style of the first image (typically a drawing or painting) to render the content of the second image (typically a photograph).
Instructions for Quick Start
- Upload the desired style and content images
- Increasing'Content Weight' will make the output look more similar to the content image, decreasing it will make the output take on more traits of the style image (the default is a good setting to try first)
- Press 'Style Transfer!' and you'll see the output being generated in real time, progress is displayed in the upper left corner (it will take about 2 minutes, but might be slower if other people are also using the website)
- Download the result if you'd like to keep it, otherwise you won't be able to access it again once you leave the page (follow the instructions below if you want to save your work)
Instructions for Saving your Style Transfers
- Register an Account (all you need is a username and password)
- Go to the 'My Style Transfers' page and click on the 'New' button in the upper right
- Upload your 'Style' image, 'Content' image, and choose 'Content Weight'
- Your new style transfer outputs will appear on the 'My Style Transfers' page, you can click on the link to view the results.